Fwends! ♥

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Out and About in Seoul: Part 1

Just a few photos and happenings from my last adventure in Seoul!


Anyone watch Heirs? Eun Sang worked here hahaha


Young Do would come and bother her at work lol



A rather "interesting" hotpot dinner bwahahaha


Shinhwa concert!!!
One of the many highlights of the trip XD


Thanks to Mish, we got awesome seats. Good view of stage!


About to begin! Cannot contain feels.


These 6 ahjussis killed it. As my wise Elsa would say, the old ginger is spicier.
Damn, spicy indeed.


What do you mean he's 35?


I flew all the way from California, ok. Seize the day.



Post-concert bbq



Noraebang time!
What to sing? But of course...


♬♪♫ ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫



To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My anthem ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪


♥♥♥


9 comments:

  1. so many things to comment about hahahahah XD
    u didnt mention how amazing the doenjiangjigae was! hahha omg i miss it.
    i forgot about that pic of u hahaha fabulous pictureeeee! venus indeed.

    was i sitting next to u at dinner? i think i was. what the heck is that thing on the far right of the pic? whats written in english on it? XD

    As for the hot pot dinner..aigooo i have no words.

    you inspire me to get blogging abt it. must finish writing before my old age forgets it all hahahaha XOXO ELSA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yahhh I sat next to you at bbq. don't you remember all the makeoli I poured for you? XP

      Delete
  2. Great post! Looking forward to your other posts. The Mango 6 drinks looked so delicious! How awesome that you even got to go to a concert. From what I could see from all the various Instagram posts, you all had a great time.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, the hot pot and the bbq look sooo good! I haven't been to korea for a long time and when I went it was a tour thing! Glad to know you've had to great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to the hot pot and bbq~~ I've always wanted to see what Seoul was all about - shopping apparently is good there?

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very good! So much stuff and pretty cheap hahaha hope you get to go some day =]

      Delete
  5. Those strawberry drinks look so good! My friend and I really want to visit Seoul one day. The shopping looks great! We're hoping to teach English there next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm mesmerized by all that amazing looking food. I feel like I was the only one who didn't watch Heirs. LMH destroying the English language was just too painful ;p

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you go to Korea again or is this from long time ago? From looking at your pictures, I want to go back.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...