Fwends! ♥

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lorac Pro Palette EOTD

Awhile ago when Ulta had a 20% off sale, I finally bought the Lorac Pro Palette.
I really like these types of big palettes, great for traveling (which I will be doing in 1 week's time. Woot!).


The palette is decently priced, $42 for the palette and a travel size of their eye shadow primer.


Comes with 16 shades. Ohhhh so pretty!



Top row: matte shadows
Bottom row: shimmery shadows


I did a quick smokey look with the palette. The shadows are very pigmented and blend easily.


I used the following colors for this look:
Garnet all over the lid
Taupe in the crease to contour
Deep Purple on the outer corner
Espresso to deepen outer corner (just a tiny bit)
Gold in inner corner to highlight

One downside is that the shadows are very powdery and soft so there is quite a bit of fallout. I just make sure to tap the excess off my brush so it's not that big of a deal.


I really like this palette, particularly due to it having more matte shades than the Naked palette. I really like the Garnet and Deep Purple shades. I love me some reds and purples!
Nice palette. Go buy it. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is old but I still laugh like an idiot every time I watch. 
#lololololololol #classic #don'tjudgeme


♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. I have this palette and I absolutely LOVEEEEE it!! I really like the look you created on your eyes. Will have to try it out. :D Thanks for the inspiration!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great palette! This post reminds me I haven't reviewed it yet. I need to give it some love... hehe~

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. I've been eyeing this palette for a while now but still haven't decided if I really want it badly enough to buy it.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a gorgeous job as usual, I always love how you use shadow even though like me we've got petit lids! I've been dying for that palette but recently my lust for the lorac unzipped is far more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH! i wish i could do eye makeup like you!! your makeup looks so gorgeous!! i love how you blend all the colors especially the taupe!!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I agree that the Naked Palette preferences shimmery shadows! This looks promising with a very good mixture of matte and shimmers! Love the smoky eye make up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...interesting. This seems like a great palette to try out after the naked 3. I will def gonna check on this.

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...