Fwends! ♥

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Innisfree Long Wear BB Cream

During one of my many shopping excursions in Seoul back in October, I purchased the Innisfree Long Wear BB Cream to try.
I like thicker BB creams that have higher coverage so this long wear formula seemed promising.
The product comes in a slim squeeze tube, rather minimal but good to travel with. 


I got shade no. 2 Natural Beige. It is a pretty good match for my skintone. I recall shade no. 1 being too pink upon swatching. 


The formula is very thick but doesn't look cakey upon application. 
I really like the coverage it provides and as the name states, it is quite long wearing. I blot and touch-up with powder once day when using this and it holds up well throughout the work day. I wouldn't say it is as long wearing as certain long wear foundations, such as the Estee Lauder Double Wear, but it will last a good 12 hours without looking patchy or greasy. 


I can't remember the price I paid but it was rather affordable, under $20.
The product claims to whiten, minimize wrinkles, & provide UV protection. I can't say I see any drastic whitening or wrinkle minimizing results solely from using this product.
But overall it is a good everyday bb cream for me. If you are someone who prefers a more lightweight bb cream, this is not it XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is good. A bit too good. 
I promise it is funny XD


♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. From your review, this sounds like a great BB Cream. I need one now... hehe~

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately. most BB cream doesn't work well on my oily skin and I stop trying looking for one that works. This sounds promising though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coverage of Asian BB creams still seems superior to the ones offered in the US market. That was totally awesome!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thick but not cakey sounds just about perfect! All the BB Creams I've tried all end up caking after a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh the BB cream looks good, I tried ones here but I think I like the ones I found in Taiwan more!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...