Fwends! ♥

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dim Sum in Hong Kong

I couldn't go all the way to Hong Kong and not have dim sum at least once. So on my last day, we went before I headed off to the airport.
Yes, we over ordered. No, we did not have any regrets xP













Hong Kong was fun. Any place with a surplus of places to eat and crap to buy is a winner in my book.
Will be back some day soon!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been rather addicted to Kim Soo Hyun's new drama, You Who Came From The Stars. It's hilarious and he plays a pretty 400 year old alien. What's not to love.


♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. OMG, those fried dumplings...the cheong fan, crystal dumplings, stewed meat and the pudding! I'd eat everything you have in this post! Great that you enjoyed yourself so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it all looks sooo good and delicious! it makes me really want to go eat dim sum now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGG i'm so jealous. you don't know what i'd give for some good dimsum in germany. or dimsum at all lol!!!

    omgosh i'm obsessed w/ steamed egg custard buns sooo good.. and yes to anything deep fried in a wonton wrapper lol!!

    i ALWAYS over order at dim sum. and end up with so many boxes to take home. but honestly i love eating it for dinner later in the day lololol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks delicious. I need my fill of Dim Sum soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm yum!! I am going to be heading to HK this year. Do you have any must go restaurants??

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...