Fwends! ♥

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Clio Gelpresso Pencil Liners

My favorite pencil liners are the Clio Gelpresso Pencil Liners. I picked up this set of minis when I was in Seoul.


This set is called the Bloody Series (the name could not be more off-putting).


It comes in a set of 5. Though they are minis, there is a good amount of product. I don't use pencil liners daily so these should last me awhile.




The pencils glide on smoothly and set rather quickly so if you want to blend them out, do it fast.
Once they set, they do not budge at all. I have never been able to use pencil liners in the past, the Urban Decay and Make Up For Ever ones all smudge on me. These pleasantly surprised me. And they last on the water line for quite a few hours too!


I like how this set has the basic black and brown as well as really pretty reds. I'm loving dark reds for the holiday season!
All of the colors in this set are sold in the regular size. You can buy them on Gmarket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok last one, promise. ^o^


♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. These are my HG gel eyeliner, the only one which does NOT smudge or mess up on the eye area at all even when it comes off/flakes off...see if this is the case for you too! Urban decay still smudges in my waterline and below but this out of all those I've tried doesn't leave a mess when it fades and I love them! I have the peachy shade from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly awful name for the set but really pretty and wearable colors!

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Blue Nile necklacegiveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o they look fab n glittery!

    xo
    www.hitomiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review!! These pencil liners look amazing!! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party: Nude Bandage Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound very interesting. I haven't found an eyeliner that doesn't budge except for K-Palette but it's a pen type. Urban Decay and MUFE smudge on me too. Will have to ask for my friends to bring one back for me when they head to Korea next year. I know that Yumeko loves them too. Thank you for the review.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh maaan, they sound like the pencil gel liners to get. The ones that I bought all smudged and left me with raccoon eyes within minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried lip liners, but I'm liking these colors. I've also been into reds for the holiday season.

    I can't believe they named it the bloody collection. I would understand if it had to do with a vampire show or something, but it just seems so odd.

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...