Fwends! ♥

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Seoul Holiday Part 1

Oh herro there!
Last month I went on holiday to Seoul. Twas a fun time!




Arrived at hotel!


Loved the service apartment we stayed in. Very spacious!



Ermahgerd, TOP is on TV XD



Dinner!



View the next morning was quite nice.



A bit smoggy but hey, better than China hahaha


Breakfast


My fancy Halloween tea XD


Headed to Myeongdong!


For lunch we had this fried rice dish with cheese.
It's cooked right at the table. Very good! But I forgot what it's called.


Too busy shopping so didn't take many photos.
Dinner was cheese ramyun! Simple but omg so good. Still baffled how they cook it so much better than I do.


Dongdaemun at 2am
Yeah, I didn't buy anything from this store...


Had hoddeok! So good.


My haul of TOP socks hehehe
When I was paying for these, the owner looked at me and said "Big Bang fan?"
Then started singing ♫ I'm so sorry but I love you ♫


Waffle break at 4am


End of part 1!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're too good looking TOP ( ^◡^)っ❤


♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. So envious! Looks like you had an amazing time!
    T.O.P... swoon

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my BaubleBar earring blog anniversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see your blog post again! :)
    i'm jealous, too! i haven't gone back for so long. hoping to visit this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! got lazy for awhile hahaha Seoul is so fun! Hope you will get to go this summer =]

      Delete
  3. Your back to blogging? I'm envious of your Korea trip :) I haven't been there yet and want to check it out :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, trying to make time lol
      I love Seoul! one of my favorite places to visit

      Delete
  4. I'm envious of all the fun that you had with the others in Korea. I think traveling with friends is so much better than traveling with your S.O. The hubs prefers sightseeing to leisurely shopping. Sightseeing is okay but not constantly doing so. Looking forward to your Part 2.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO....soo nice! I love the lobby of the hotel, it reminds me so much of Marina Bay Sands hotel lobby here in singapore! Very spacious room and the dinner looks soo good! I love grills! Can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like you had so much fun! the waffles at the end are making me so hungry right now haha your socks are cutee btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! love this post! i've always wanted to go to korea but until then i'll live vicariously through your blog posts lol!! i'm in taiwan right now hehehe and now you've made me crave krn bbq hahaha.. and omgosh i know what you mean i always make ramen and add cheese in it.. and it's so oddly good but i bet it's a billion times better in korea!! i can't wait to see your clothing shopping haul hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know Koreans had so much cheese in their meal!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I miss Korea. The best thing to do over there is shop and eat. It looks like you did that... hehe~ Hrmmm~ Maybe I should try ramen with cheese out of curiosity. :X

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh~ I'm so jelly!! I wanna go to korea so baddddd, i'm a huuuuge fan of korea beauty products, fashion, and FOOD!! You're so lucky! <3 I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...