Fwends! ♥

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nature Republic The First Whitening Sleeping Mask

One of the many items I picked up on my vacation was the Nature Republic The First Whitening Sleeping Mask. I had wanted a new sleeping mask and randomly sampled this while in store.
Due to limited luggage space (and buying too much stuff) I threw out the packaging.



Like other sleeping masks, you simply apply as the last step to your skincare regimen and leave it on overnight.
Ingredients: Yeast,  Portulaca Oleracea Extract , Arctium Lappa Root Extract , licorice, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark/Sap Extract , Cnidium Officinale Root Extract , lavender, rosemary, Phellinus Linteus Extract , chamomile, Pueraria Thunbergiana , Althaea Officinalis extract


When I first opened the jar I was a bit weirded out seeing the bubbles on top. But this is due to the yeast in the product. So nothing to worry about!


It has a heavily perfumed floral scent but I quite like it. The texture is thicker than many of the water based sleeping packs I have tried. It leaves your skin dewy but not super sticky so you don't have to worry about it getting all over your sheets.
When I wake up the next morning my skin is well moisturized. However, I do not see any drastic whitening effects. I mainly use this as an extra step to moisturize since my skin tends to get drier during the colder months.
Nice basic sleeping mask but I probably won't repurchase since I like to try out different masks when I run out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little secret: I quite like One Direction ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
Extra point for the Les Grossman parody XD


♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the interesting review! I am going to post this question on blog tomorrow but I'll ask you here as well....

    Nature Republic, The Face Shop and Tony Moly--between the 3, which do you like best and would recommend buying products from? I don't really do much with Korean brand products although I do have some and have actually used a skin care line from Nature Republic. All 3 are now open in Hawaii so I'd like to know which is more highly recommended than the other.

    Thanks!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...