Fwends! ♥

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Burberry Complete Eye Palette

I must say, the Burberry Complete Eye Palettes are quite pretty.
Let's just take a moment and ermahgerd over the pretty packaging.
The palette comes housed in a fancy velvet pouch that is embossed with the Burberry plaid. Fancy, eh?


The case is a nice weight, just holding it gives you the feeling that it is something fancy ^o^


I chose No. 07 Pink Taupe. It's a neutral palette but I was drawn to the rosey pink shade.


The shadows also have the Burberry plaid design.


The shadows are very smooth and nearly matte except for the lightest shade.
Super easy to blend and do not go on patchy like some matte shadows do.


Some photos of my eye because there have not been any for quite some time...


I love the taupe and pink shades in this palette. Creates a bit of a different neutral look. The pink adds a nice warmth when blended into the crease.


It's not a super unique palette that is a must-have but it's a good palette to have if you want to try Burberry shadows.


No. 07 Pink Taupe stood out to me as being a bit more unique compared to the other neutral palettes that Burberry has.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this video was pretty funny but too similar to the last video?
The bloopers at the end cracked me up bwahahahaha


♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your EOTD posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... That palette is breathtaking... your EOTD looks very chic. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoooh, that palette looks so chic and sleek. Love your eye looks, as always. Very simple and wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh fancy huh?
    Whahahaha so judgy xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know Burberry was doing make-up!
    You taught me something girl!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Burberry puts their signature plaid on all their beauty products. I really want to try out their nail polish and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the look! I'm such a huge fan of how you do your eye make up, I would sooo love one of these quads!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...