Fwends! ♥

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Burberry Beauty Purchases

Whilst I was in Hong Kong, I wandered into a duty free department store and picked up some stuff at the Burberry counter.
The lady was very helpful and made me want to buy errrthang!


I walked away with these items! :D


Complete Eye Palette in No. 07 Pink Taupe


Lip Cover in No. 23 English Rose


Lip Glow in No. 08 Cameo


The SA also gave me some GWPs. Woot!
A black makeup bag, mirror, and lipstick sample.



A teeny tiny lipstick sample in No. 04 Rosewood


A very snazzy mirror


Swatches and such to come!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've probably ermahgerd over this already but must reiterate!
ERMAHGERD Tony Stark ♥_♥
But I am jelly that it is released in Asia a whole week earlier than in US. D:


♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. ohhh love that taupe eye palette!! the colors are soo so pretty! you scored some awesome GWP! that's the best part about asia they give away amazing things w/ purchase.. because they know we like free stuff HAHAHA.

    ugh they really should get on board in the US!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Burberry haul! And omg, you were in HK?! Way jealous XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty packaging :) I want to see Iron man 3 :)

    Katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burberry products are so pretty! I hope you post more pics of HK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty haul!! The GWP is awesome! Hehe Rosewood is the typical lippie gift :D
    I want to see Iron Man 3 too!!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...