Fwends! ♥

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hong Kong Trip: Day 2

On the second day the plan was to head to Tsim Sha Tsui.
For breakfast, had some tasty HK style french toast. Omg this was soooo good, especially when drenched in syrup.


Chicken noodles


We headed to Harbour City which is a huge shopping complex. It has like multiple malls within one mall. Got lost so many times.

There's some choclate exhibition going on at the time I was there.
So many of these chocolate-looking figures all over the complex.


There's also a Laduree.


Wow is it expensive to eat macarons in Hong Kong.
I was tempted by the pretty box *sigh*


I won't tell you how much this box cost hahaha =_=


Most of the stores in the malls at Harbour City are super high end.
I spent the longest time in the City Super, which is a supermarket ^o^

You can go outside and admire the lovely and smoggy view of the Harbour.
That gigantic building is the International Commerce Center.


The ferry terminal is located here, where you can take the ferry to Macau.


Afterwards, we went wandering around TST to do some shopping.
There was a Sasa on like every corner heeheee

For dinner I had a steak dinner. Classic HK style, served with pasta, black pepper sauce, and on a sizzling platter.
So good! I was too enamoured with my food so forgot to take photo of the other stuff we ordered.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, another JT video.
Omgggg I love this song. Classic JT style \^o^/


It's one of those super deep videos full of imagery etc. I had to refer to the comments to understand wtf was going on wahahaha
♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I truly miss Hong Kong. I went just last October. I keep telling my friends I could do an exchange there for a year easily. Thanks for the pics, helped me reminisce!! I didn't know there was a Laduree though. I'm kinda glad I didn't because I would have been broke (or more broke than I already was).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the food pictures! Looks like you had a great time in HK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks so good, especially the macarons and the chicken noodles. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you my dear? These HK photos are amazing. The food looks great too. Hope I can go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What exactly is HK style French Toast? I looks different that American style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laduree is quite expensive here in Aussie too - but worth it ^_^ I'm always tempted to get a 3 macarons box when I am around the shop hehe

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...