Fwends! ♥

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Anna Sui Nail Color in 110

I picked up this gorgeous Anna Sui Nail Color a few months back.
The shade is 110, a dark indigo glitter polish with a jelly finish.
Isn't the design of the bottle pretty?


Like all Anna Sui cosmetics, this nail polish has a rose scent which some seem to hate.
I happen to love rose scented things so I am constantly sniffing my nails like a freak when I have this on.
The application is great, very smooth and opaque with 2 coats.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Chinese New Year!
Hope those who celebrate get lots of red packets and eat lots of yummy food :D


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ermahgerd yay another cheesy Fast and Furious movie ^o^
I've always had a thing for Vin Diesel. Don't judge me! 
Also Tyrese and Ludacris are hella hot, ok xP


♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Anna Sui cosmetics always have the prettiest packaging! That colour looks beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish is so gorgeous! I might have to go buy a bottle, since I've never tried Anna Sui polish before.

    Happy Chinese New Years! Hope yours was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Dark glitter polish always has a much more dramatic look than lighter ones. Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my iPad Clutch Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so do think that shade is amazing, dark, dimension, such a glossy finish...I loved it! Hope you had a great chinese new year! I did with my family and boyfriend! There was plenty of food and red packets! Have a good year ahead! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an awesome shade. Like that it contains glittler but still has a jelly finish. Happy Lunar New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did not know she made nail color! it's so pretty! looks awesome on you and i love the shape of the bottle.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the nail polish is supah pretz!! and lol at your comments towards vin diesel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your nail color!! I don't have an Anna Sui nail polish but you always make me want to get one ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a gorgeous black nail colour...the glitter looks bubble like...so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know Anna Sui made nail polish. That's absolutely awesome.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, this is late but Happy CNY to you too! XD Love your nails. Can Anna Sui's packaging get any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this colour!!!! imma go see if i can find it :)

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...