Fwends! ♥

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tokyo Trip: Shibuya and Shinjuku

A trip to Tokyo would not be complete without going to Shibuya and Shinjuku.
There is a lot to see in both areas but I somehow managed to go to both in one day bwahahahhaa
The skills of marathon shopping ^o^

First stop was Shibuya!
Obligatory photo of the Hachiko statue in front of Shibuya Station.


Crazy sea of people


The ever popular Shibuya 109.
Everything in here is way too frilly and lacey and pink for my taste. 
Not really sure what the hype over this place is hahahaha


I did manage to get a nice jacket on sale at Cecil McBee though!
It was like the only thing that was black and not lacey or covered in bows.



At the train station waiting for train to Shinjuku.
I kept seeing this ad with this rather good looking man on it.
Who is he?! 
And what is he selling? Shaving cream? Face cream? XD



Arrived in Shinjuku! 


So I was too busy shopping to take pictures of stuff.
Only have picture of food bwahahhaa


I had fried oyster set lunch. So good!
The oysters were huge.


If you plan it out wisely I think it is feasible to go to both Shibuya and Shinjuku in one day. 
The stops are just a couple stops apart on the JR Yamanote Line.

I totally failed at taking photos on this day. I was rather preoccupied with the ridiculous number of shops and department stores, ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bwahahaha new Jay Chou video.
Wtf is up with the orange hair, dude.
Is it me or do all his songs kinda sound the same?


Also how did they manage to make London appear so empty?
♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Hachi! Thank you for sharing these photos! :) I would love to be able to travel more in the near future. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me want to go back to Japan! I really miss it and didn't get to spend enough time in Tokyo. I have yet to see the Hachiko statue!

    LOL! For the ad--that's for Dandy House, which is a Men's Beauty Spa! And believe it or not, the guy in the ad is none other than KimuTaku. He looks quite different in that picture but ooohhh sooo hot!

    All of your food pictures made me hungry!

    Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 is an awesome year for you.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That new song/MV made me miss London so, so much.
    I think they shot it in the wee hours of the morning. All the shops on Portobello were still closed.

    Anywayz, here to wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I need to visit japan soon! my bestfriend is studying there! Shes part japanese and i need to see her soon someday! The oyster set loook sooo good! So jealous of your travels! I need to go somewhere soon! Thanks for posting the awesome photos and have a great year! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I've heard all the clothing at Shibuya 109 is super girly, I still want to visit. I think it would be interesting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the movie about Hachiko.. It was a great and touching movie..

    If I plan a future trip to Japan I need to consult you! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lucky to get to shop at Shibuya! I'm so jealous! haha I remember watching the Hachiko movie soo sad! btw Happy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dandy House is some men's beauty salon thing. I only know cos last time I went back to HK they had Richard Gere's face on their billboards and I was like wtf is this Dandy House place? The guy in pic is Takuya Kimura of SMAP, I don't like him at all, ugh especially with that stupid Chow Yun Fat circa 1990s gelled back combed hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Takuya Kimura! I grew up seeing his face plastered everywhere! Doubt that he aged one bit, I wish I can say the same for myself LOL

    Shibuya and Shinjuku in one day? That means a lot of walking right? Haha. What else did you buy besides the Cecil McBee jacket? *jelly*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that frilly japanese style is really hard to wear, outside of Asia.

    I like Jay's new song. Totally sounds like his other stuff... but still sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to travel to Japan in the near future! It's so close to Korea, where I visit every summer, so I might as jump-skip my way over. I hear it's very similar to Korea in many ways. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing. :)

    *now your newest follower via greader.

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...