Fwends! ♥

Monday, December 24, 2012

❄❄❄ Happy Holidays! ❄❄❄

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!


Here is the uber awesome fancy Christmas tree at the Four Seasons I recently stayed at. 
Oh how I wish this were my house bwahahaha


Fancy gingerbread house!


May all your hearts be merry & bright with holiday cheer! (bwahahaha so cheesy)
*\^o^/*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok WHAT?! A new Backstreet Boys Christmas song?! 
How am I only finding out about this now? :O


Tell me I am not the only one who can still distinguish who's voice is who's after all these years. Heeheeeheee
♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. you updated again!!!! :) Merry xmas midgeeeey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Four Season's Hotels have nothing but the best! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics. I love them! Merry Christmas to you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I'd kill for a holiday with my boyfriend alone together! We'd have so much fun doing nothing, eating, taking it easy but probably never leaving the hotel room! Have a happy holiday and great new years! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...