Fwends! ♥

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire

This nail polish is such old news...last year's news??
Regardless, it's still awwwwesome! Jian gifted it to me months ago & I only just tried it out for the first time last week. Shame on me D:
I painted it over various shades of dark purples and blues but found that it looks the coolest over OPI Russian Navy, which is the most gorgeous shimmery navy evarrrr.


Fantasy Fire creates purple, gold, & green shimmers in certain lights. 


With flash it is a different level of amazeballs.


Orange shimmer suddenly shows up with flash.


Love this nail polish.
It looks different depending on what color you use as a base which makes it versatile. 
I have no idea if it is still available anymore but if you find it, buy it! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coolest mom evarrrrr
Her poker face just makes it 10000x funnier


♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous colour there, the two-tone colour is so pretty!

    hahah I saw the ivdeo when a friend put it on FB, funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is totally gorgeous! And perfect for fall!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your nails! I like how it looks different under different lights.
    Haha the video is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg its so pretty on you!!! Glad you got round to trying it eventually XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a gorgeous color! It reminds me of the night sky. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I'm in love with it too! Anything with shimmer, multi colors, duo chromes, so up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gangnam style YouTube video is hilarious! Love that shade if polish too!!

    Katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is so pretty it's like a sparkly iridescent night sky!!! omg. that mom is so awesome hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA what an awesome mom! That's soooo going to be you in the future if your kid(s) listen to K-Pop. ;P

    Fantasy Fire looks gorgeous! I especially like how you paired it with Russian Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous combination of nail polishes! I love that video. I saw it last week and thought it was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this nail polish looks gorgeous! I like the shimmers in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely nail varnish ^^

    cool vid XD

    Love Emi
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...