Fwends! ♥

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Integrate Aqua Creamy Rouge: RS307

Evie sent me the Integrate Aqua Creamy Rouge in a swap we did. Very much appreciated as she took the time to hunt for it while she vacationed in Taiwan. Fanks!!!

I had never tried Integrate lip products so I was quite excited XD


I had asked for shade RS307.


Packaging is very sleek and simple. A slim metal tube.


RS307 is a deep rosy pink in the tube.


I thought it was going to be quite dark but was pleasantly surprised.
It goes on very creamy and slippery.


It applies quite sheer but is easily buildable to medium coverage after a few layers.
This lipstick is very moisturizing and feels great on the lips. It gives a nice gloss and is very natural.
It is definitely a "my lips but better" shade for me. I don't even need a mirror to apply it haha

Before:

After:

I really like this lipstick and can't wait to try more colors.
It lasts a good few hours if you don't eat. It is not a long lasting lipstick since it is so moisturizing, but I don't mind.
If you come across these lipsticks, give them a go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another GD video.
The beeping is so damn annoying.


♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Pink and natural. My kind of lippie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very natural and pretty! Agree it looks your LBB! lol

    Ahh you should try this video instead - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt6zxj_gdragon-that-xx-mv-uncensored-audio-eng-subbed_music

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the thing with the majority of japanese products...colour looks scary but on lips its super natural.... xD Looks nice on you judgy!

    Can't work out what those beeps are for in XX but I agree they are annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh good to know!! i always always see this in taiwan but never tried their products :) will have to try some out next time i go back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really love the color! Looks so natural and a perfect shade for autumn! If I was still living in Asia I would also give it a shot, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried their glossy lipstick before, it was really good. This is a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww that was really nice of her! Super cutee on the lips. OMG i love that song from GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo what a pretty colour on your lips! I want me an Integrate lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what a lovely color on your lips! I thought it would be dark too from the tube. Glad to hear it's creamy and works well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...