Fwends! ♥

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara

Majolica Majorca has finally released a new mascara, Lash King.
Well not that new anymore. It was new when I bought it last December hahaha
The packaging was what caught my eye. So pretty!


From Sasa:
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara contains rich fiber and Volume Up Wax make glossy, pine needle-shaped lashes with abundant volume and length. Strong against humidity, it maintains the lashes’ curl all day long. As it is water-proof, sweat-proof and tear-proof. 
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara catches even tiny lashes from their roots. Lashes are bitten between the balls and sharp triangular bunches are made. It pushes up making beautiful curls without clump.
Uh what??? I posted the above just so you all could have a good laugh at the nonsensical Engrish bwahhahaha


The brush is pretty basic. You can see that the formula has a lot of fibers. Maybe too much.
Also, the formula is much drier & waxier than the formula of the very popular Lash Expander Frame Plus.
I foresee this mascara drying up pretty quickly and not lasting the standard 3 months.


Compared to Lash Expander Frame Plus, Lash King volumizes better.


Like the Lash Expander Frame Plus, Lash King is great at holding the curl.
Does not smudge and is very waterproof.


But because there are so many long fibers in the formula, the fibers flake a bit more. You have to be a bit more conscious of this throughout the day or you could end up with fibers under your eyes D:

It is a pretty good mascara since it does a good job at lengthening and fanning out the lashes. I prefer a bit more volume though.
Not a HG mascara but I do prefer it over the holier than thou Lash Expander Frame Plus that everyone seems to love. Lash King provides a fuller effect.

Lash King can be found on Sasa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD is making a comeback!
But I don't even know wtf this is...will be interesting lol


♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Oh I might have to give this a try, I found the last expander frame too wet, so if I blink too quickly after applying it ends up everywhere haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it makes your lashes look longer! But I had a similar mascara with a lot of fibers and it just went on very spidery.

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learn so much asian stuff on your blog maknae!! this mascara makes your lashes look really prettehhh!! it's tempting me to buy. hate chu! V_V

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fuller the better for me. I might give this a try, but some mascaras with fibers do irritate my eyes. I won't know until I try it though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right about it looking very dry. Hope it lasts longer than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had picked this up instead of the Lash Expander when I was in Hong Kong, since I prefer volume over length.
    lmao "holier than thou" XD
    Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GD's long blond hair...nooooo! Why? lol

    Ahhh the Engrish...I understood most of it but don't understand why lashes are bitter??

    Your eyes look beautiful though! I haven't tried any MajoMajo mascaras yet, hehe, but it looks really nice on you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bitten between the balls? I'm not a guy but OUCH! Hahaha!

    I do like what it does for your lashes though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Lashes are bitten between the balls"...right...

    I have this, too, but it's still sitting prettily in its packaging. I want to try this soon, but my current one doesn't seem to finish fast enough hmmmph

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahha...oh engrish! it is always good for a laugh! i might need to wait on this mascara since it flakes. =( GD's hair.....it is so odd! i just can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lash expander actually smudges on me LOL. This mascara looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...