Fwends! ♥

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Vacation Edition

I am super excited for Yumeko's Weekly Photo Challenge this week since I looove travelling and reading where people have gone.

1. Somewhere you visited on your last vacation
The last place I traveled to was London but that was for work so does that still count???
We all know traveling for work vs traveling for leisure are 2 very very different things hahaha


The last place I went on a real vacation was Taiwan XD


I guess I will post photos about both places!

2. Something you bought on your last vacation
In London I bought quite a bit at Heathrow Duty Free heheee


Oh and this uber cute beefeater S&P set


In Taiwan I got this tiny pair of shoes


3. Something you ate on your last vacation
In London, I bought some ridiculously priced Laduree macarons.


In Taiwan...oh how the hell can I just choose one thing!
Yummy hotpot!


And lots of awesome desserts.


4. A ticket/bill/receipt from your last vacation
Managed to find my plane ticket to London! I usually just toss these or end up leaving them on the plane XD


5. Number one place where you live that you think people should visit
The de Young Museum in San Francisco.
The upper viewing deck of the museum gives an amazing view of the city.
I really love the general area where the museum is located, Golden Gate Park.


The California Academy of Sciences is just across the way as well.


As per usual, if you did this photo challenge, leave me the link and I'll check it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung trying hard to be sexy and not cute with a few hip thrusts bwahahhaaha
The song is quite catchy!!! But still not the same without the rest of the 2pm members XD


Hope you all have a good week!
♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. I need a Longchamp bag in my life! Taipei 101 is such a cool looking building. I think every big city should have something as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I like the hot pot photo and the places you recommended...when I travel in the future I definitely need to visit museums and such :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool *__* makes me wanna travel right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww heart this post! i love love the deyoung museum! one of my favs!

    oh and the secret to shopping at f21 is to never actually shop IN f21.. i only buy things from them online.. the store gives me a headache ::wah:: that means i'm getting old :( hahaha and i find the the stuff online is actually way cuter then the teeny bopper stuff they sell in the stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the macaroons and the dessert pictures! oh how i love sweet things! haha....i can't get over how wooyoung's hair is also blond just like jo kwon!

    juletsheeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit London and Taiwan. Both places sound wonderful.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that photo challenge! I love the items you picked up at different places. We don't always think of it, but they are little treasures. Great memories! And YES, when you have to go somewhere for work it's just not the same.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girly! How are you? Hope the job is going well and how nice you've already been to London for a business trip! Love these photos and the salt and pepper shaker is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh em geeeee! you purchased lots of purty things! AND THOSE MACARONS. drool!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really looking forward to visiting London...and those Laduree macarons look divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome challenge! I want to visit London so badly! I love the places you chose from SF. There are a lot of great places to visit, and I think the de Young Museum is an amazing place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you got to go to London for a day! I was begging my parents to let us stop off in London during our trip to Spain, since we were at Heathrow for 30 minutes! XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your post! It's great that you posted about two places that you visited. I think that your trip to London was a working vacation. The foods that you ate looked so YUM!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the beefeaters:)

    I couldn't agree more about the AOS and deYoung. Have you been to the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit?


    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahhhhh I love the salt and pepper shakers! And woohoo long champ!
    Yes work trips are crap XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gah did my entry go through? If not, love the salt and pepper shakers!

    And yes work trips suck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. eeii! forgot about eating hotpot in tw =( will add it in the to do list for next tw trip haha..look at the macaroons!still havent find one that i love though as i find all of them overly sweet.
    love the vacation posts. i feel that the museums in usa are the only few that i will visit willingly.

    eh i hope this comment will not end up in the spam folder!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I decided to do this photo challenge today hehe :) Makes me want to travel so much!

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. that dessert looks amazing YUM!!! Keep these challenge posts coming :D

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...