Fwends! ♥

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - All Star [Skincare/Bodycare] Edition

Sighhhh super late with last week's photo challenge. It's practically Friday again hahahhaa
This week is the All Star Edition!


1. Super Star: Something you have used for 3 years and are still using
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
Love this cleansing oil. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all and removes stubborn Japanese waterproof mascaras quickly and with ease.


2. The Fast Rising Star: Something you have used for over 6 months and will continue to use.
JUJU Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Essence
This is a gel serum that quickly absorbs into the skin. Not thick or sticky at all & no scent. However, this does ball up if used under makeup so I only use it at night.


3. The Number 1 Draft Pick: Something you just started using and are loving.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Techinically this is makeup but it claims it can be used as a mask too so it counts XD
It evens out my skin and provides a smooth canvas for my makeup. Oil control is amazing too!


I won this in a giveaway from Alyssa :D
The moisturizer is thick but not greasy and sinks quickly into my skin. Plus it smells like almond extract!



4. The Fail: Something you tried recently that doesn't work for you.
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Treatment
This didn't do anything bad to my hair but I didn't feel or see any significant repairing results from using this. Usually with a deep conditioning treatment, I expect my hair to feel very moisturized and soft after use.
My hair just felt as if I used any regular conditioner. Maybe my hair is just beyond repair hahahaha




5. The Experiment: Something you bought and are going to try next.
Sexy Look Hello Kitty Body Lotion
Hehehe I got this at 7-Eleven in Taiwan and totally forgot I had it.


Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Serum
Will use after I run out of my hyaluronic acid essence.


Ok, I just noticed I use a lot of rose scented products XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot wait for the full video to be out :D


♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. This is a really nice post! I like seeing the different products that you liked and didn't like!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a interesting tidbit about the JUJU aquamoist essence. I was actually planning to buy it soon. LOVE the BEAST video! i heard they were suppose to tour in SF but I think it got scrapped. =(

    juletsheeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body lotion is sooo cute! I love Sexylook sheet masks, so hopefully the lotion doesn't disappoint.

    And omg, the Juju Aquamoist essence balls up? No no no, shan't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything on your list looks so good if only some of them are available in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. epps! i really like this list.. and there's a lot of things on here that i've been meaning to try!!!

    i love love rose fragrance things too... haha i picked up a couple of hello kitty related beauty products at 7-11 in taiwan too.. i haven't tried them yet either hah. curious about that bulgarian rose serum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hello Kitty body lotion is so cute! I can't believe they have that at Taiwanese 7-elevens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Clarins Balm sounds like an interesting product I might want to try.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. The HK body lotion is too cute! And the Flash Balm has amazing oil control? I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you like Super By Dr. Nicholas Perricone Omega Moisture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've wanted to try the Bulgarian Rose Serum SO badly!!! bah! I've used that Japanese oil cleanser before and I find the DIY version to work better, but to each their own! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This photo challenge is a really creative way of doing reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I actually like the Softymo cleansing oil a lot too, cheap and very effective!!


    I just saw the BEAST video you posted up and I think all the guy's hair cut reminds me of Bigbang's TOP and GD's crazy hair colour :P I think BEAST may have followed suit..?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. the holika holika bulgarian rose serum is awesome! i love the whole line they all smell sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great product picks! I have the Kose cleansing oil and have repurchased it multiple times. I like to use it to remove both my face makeup and eye makeup :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Occasionally my skincare balls up when worn under makeup too - and I end up having to re-apply all my makeup and skincare again.

    I like rose fragrance too~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never knew the Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm can work as a mask....I always thought it could be too rich for me but have heard from a few folks that this is great as a primer. Do you use a moisturizer below that? Or do you use it on its own and then put on foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through my usual morning skincare routine first then use the primer. I apply it after I apply sunscreen.

      Delete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...