Fwends! ♥

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sleek Blush By 3

One of the items I bought when I was in London was the Sleek Blush By 3 blush palette in Lace. Luckily I found it in a Superdrug when I went shopping with Vicky & Jian!


Lace contains 3 shades in the orange/coral family. The shade in the middle is shimmery & similar to NARS Orgasm. The left and right shades are matte.


All 3 shades are very pigmented and flattering on my skintone.
I thought the right coral shade would be difficult to pull off but it's a lovely color on the cheeks. Very different from the other blushes I own.


If you can still find this palette, definitely get it! It's very affordable, I think just a bit over $10USD.
It's the perfect palette for traveling since there are both shimmery and matte colors in 1 palette. The packaging is just like the packaging of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes. Very thin and easy to take with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Super Junior video!
Frankly, it's a bit done and boring. It looks like pretty much every other Super Junior video. Be more creative SM!
But Siwon is still super hot and flashes his abs for a few seconds so I won't complain too much XD


Those in the US, Happy July 4th!!!
♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. whaa I like the orangy one!!! does it breaks you out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh! I got someone from the UK to hunt for this for me. xD I hope they grab it because it looks amazing in your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Siwon!! But methinks he looks a bit slimmer in this video than before. Still, he's definitely eye candy.

    I'm glad you picked up that blush palette! I always hear good things about Sleek and their products are so affordable. The colors look really good on you! I particularly like the orange shade but I can see how the coral would be really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the colors are really pretty! Love how inexpensive Sleek is in the UK. Too bad it's pricey and a bit more difficult to get it here in the U.S.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a happy 4th!
    the palette looks so neat! i've only tried one color from sleek blush range but would love to expand my collection. i think they are great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I've always wanted to try out Sleek products and am so drawn to their blush and eyeshadow palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been lemming this blush palette for ages. Will be picking it up when I go to London this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this trio LE or permanent? I knooow, feel like I've seen this concept/video a million times before =[ I thought Donghae in particular looked extra good LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think it's LE but it's always sold out on the site!

      Delete
  9. Omg those swatches look yummy! And so does that price tag. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. the blushes look really pretty! I totally agree with you about the super junior video! it has gotten quite repetitive that I only play it to listen to the song. But the song I like it much better than their last single, Mr. Simple. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This isn't around where I am, but I think I already knew that. Very pretty and matte though. I wish I owned more matter shadows and blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All three shades are gorgeous! Totally something I would wear and they definitely look so flattering on your fair skin~ I agree that it would be perfect for travel and it's so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...