Fwends! ♥

Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Makeup Colors Edition

Yay I am actually getting this up on Friday. Slow clap for meeee!!
For those who don't know, Yumeko holds a Weekly Photo Challenge every Friday. Join if you'd like!

This week is the Makeup Colors Edition.

1. Black
I am a tad ocd like Yumeko and tried to only find products that also had black packaging to photograph. XD


2. Brown
I got the mini NARS Laguna bronzer as a gwp at Sephora. I wish they sold mini blushes & bronzers! Then I would actually have a chance at finishing one. 


3. White


4. Orange
Yes I know, the Amber Rush Infallible doesn't even look orange in the photo. But it does a little bit in real life so it counts =P


5. The most popular color amongst your makeup collection
Ok, if you know me even a little bit you will have guessed that mine is purple!! 
This photo proves that I should never buy another purple shadow ever again. I probably will though, can't help it! I always gravitate towards purple :D


I am too tired/lazy to list all the products. If you want to know what anything is, let me know!

If you want to join, leave me a link in the comments =]
The guidelines:
1. Black
2. Brown
3. White
4. Orange
5. The most popular color amongst your makeup collection

Have a great weekend!!
♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. i thought u would be purple or black/gray! but yayyy for purple!!!!!
    how is the purple revlon lipgloss?
    i thought u would buy the lipbutter in purple too heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, u have such an incredible makeup collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for buying a lot of purple, the color looks good on your skintone! Especially as eye shadow. Hmm I'd say now you need more purple blushers and lippies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD Wow so many purple things! But it does look gorgeous on you. And is that the pumpkin blush by 3 in the orange section! I'm lemming after them so hard, I must find a way too get them in Australia haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am strangely drawn in to the black and orange group although i think i'd have a huge one for purple stuff if i do this tag.
    nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that revlon lipgloss looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i prefer the white one... the color looks so fresh!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. impressive that you have collections of those colours!! Purple looks amazing you, it's no wonder ^^

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...