Fwends! ♥

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Body Care Edition

This should have gone up on Friday but I was too tired/lazy to take pictures Friday night. Good thing Yumeko changed the name so it's no longer Friday Photo Meme hehehe

My body care items are so boring you'll probably fall asleep XD

1. Body wash
I've been using Dove Deep Moisture for years. Why? Because that's what is sold at Costco hahahahaha 
But I have used Dove soap & body wash all my life and it does not dry out my skin. Why fix it if it ain't broke?
Good value, smells good, moisturizes well!


2. Skin Moisturizer
I also happen to buy my body lotion at Costco hehehe
I really like the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. It really does keep my skin well moisturized for the whole day but isn't sticky or greasy.
Costco never lets me down!


3. Hair treatment/conditioner
I alternate between quite a few conditioners & hair treatments. 
But my 2 favorites are the Tsubaki Head Spa & Lux Super Rich Shine. I use each about 2-3 times a week. 
Helps restore the moisture in my super long hair.


4. Perfume
Currently alternating between Dior J'Adore, Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, and Gucci Guilty.
Dior J'Adore is my all time favorite. It's the only perfume I've ever bought a second bottle of.


5. Other body care items you use
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: sunless tanner to make my skin less blindingly pale. 
Baby Veil Hair Fragrance: if I want to smell extra fruity! This stuff smells sooo good and you catch whiffs of it throughout the day. The fruity smell makes me happy ^_^


As usual, if you did this photo challenge, leave me a link so I can see it :D
Check out Yumeko's post!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Jo Kwon, you are such a diva. How is it that you sing super sad 2AM ballads? 


♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. I wanna visit costco!..
    my dad always rave abt Dove moisturising properties and I used to think its blah as I dont see any special effects until I went overseas, my skin starts to itch due to the dry weather and it stops when i use Dove. Dont tell him but now whenever i go overseas I would use Dove haha.
    sighs dont remind me of Lux as I feel that I should have lug the whole range home from tw!
    I lovee Dior J'Adore and Chanel No.5 XD

    so truee whenever i see Jo Kwon on variety shows and his sad ballads they are two differnt ppl XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us judgies think alike! I also use the Dove bodywash!!! Heeheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha i use to shop at costco for all a lot of my skin needs too when i was still in the US! i miss costco :( hahaha.. ohhh i'm going to see if i can find that hair veil stuff that sounds so cool! i'm obsessed with anything fruity smelling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was using the exact same LUX treatment! Finished it and switched to h&s. So good for my scalp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahahahahha xD that MV is soooo Jokwon

    that tsubaki treatment seems good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahah midget judgy and orangutan judgy share many similarities in body care it seems! I buy Dove bodywash in bulk too xD
    How do you like the St. Tropez tanner? I keep turning orange....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. St. Tropez is good, not orange at all! but for uber pale folks like us, you need to apply it 3days in a row to see a good build up of color. but it's good that it doesn't suddenly turn you orange w no hope of fixing. it's quite expensive but worth it.

      Delete
  7. The perfumes you bought are lovely. I really like the Chanel one. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...I buy the same two items at Costco too! XD I want to try some of that hair fragrance!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Costco is the shits ok! i love buying in bulk. cos i hate having to go lug that stuff home.

    lookit u and the awesome perfumes u haveeeee~!!!

    thanks for joining in, this week is going to be a fun fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Dove products, I love using their shampoo and bar soap. Where do you buy Tsubaki hair product? From Sasa? I have heard a lot if goid things about it and would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i buy it at my local japanese market. but i've seen it sold on Sasa and imomoko as well! ebay has it too.

      Delete
  11. I've been wondering about that Tsubaki treatment. I like to alternate between brands a lot. So when something runs out, unless it's exceptionally good, I buy a new brand!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the dove body wash! its so gentle on sensitive dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe how boring! *snooze* jk jk! I've always wanted to try the Lux hair mask but for some reason, just haven't yet. Ohh you wear all the rich, girly girl perfumes...no Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber for you! Hmm but what if BigBang or 2PM made perfumes? kekeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeeheee i think BB came out w a perfume a long time ago. idk who would be crazy enough to buy that stuff hahahha i refuse to use any celebrity branded perfume!!!

      Delete
  14. Can't go wrong with Dior and Chanel for perfume. Have yet to sniff Gucci guilty.... Practical body care choices leave room for pretty makeup ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am rather lazy treating my body.. I try so hard but always fail.. anyway thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...