Fwends! ♥

Thursday, May 31, 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stains

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stains are awesome!
They are a hybrid between a stain & a moisturizing gloss. It doesn't dry out your lips at all and lasts for hours.
When you first apply it, it will feel strange since it goes on very watery and slippery. But after letting it set on your lips for a few seconds, it feels very moisturizing. It isn't greasy or sticky but you feel the slightest bit of gloss on your lips.
I've never tried anything like this!

The first one I got was No. 7 Corail Aquatique.


The applicator is a flat sponge tip that makes for a very even application of the product.



Corail Aquatique is a peachy coral that goes on quite bright when applied.


Bare lips


2 coats of Corail Aquatique


I picked up No. 17 Encre Rose at Heathrow duty free.



Encre Rose is a cool bright pink.


Even though it is a pretty bright pink, it is still very wearable during the day. It just depends how many coats you apply.

Bare lips


2 coats of Encre Rose


These have amazing lasting power. They stay on my lips for 4+ hours at work without drying them out. By the time I leave work, my lips are still moisturized and a bit glossy. The color doesn't fade at all.

They are quite heavily perfumed. They smell exactly like the YSL Parisienne perfume, which I happen to love.

Highly recommend these if you are looking for a long lasting lip product. They are ridiculously expensive but worth it since you rarely have to reapply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love how the Galaxy Note was only feature for 5 seconds. Who the hell cares what you're selling when David Beckham's on screen?!


It was not this cool when I played this song on the piano.
♥♥♥

24 comments:

  1. Oh my - how pretty! And I love the scent of Parisienne....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it once, and shall declare it again...THIS STUFF IS BRILLIANT!! Both shades also look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the color looks! I've never seen a stain/gloss hybrid before!


    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir
    Enter My $25 Rire Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh i have to say the enre rose is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that color is soo so so so pretty on your lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the colour of #7. So natural and pretty looking. Too bad they're Parisienne scented. Ahah - not a big fan of the fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look and sound amazing! I love stains but they are so drying! I need to save up for at least one of these! Thanks for sharing! I love both shades on you, the pink is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at hybrid between stain and moisturizing gloss. The colors you chose are beautiful and YSL packaging is always glam.

    Happy weekend!
    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love the intensity of encre rose, its a really bright and pretty pink and wow theyre so long lasting 4+hrss? i need to get this!! thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Doro omg that looks awesome! your reviews makes me want to get them now! I will be broke lol! and you're right it's so hard to find time to blog when you're working!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both colors are so pretty!! That's it, I'm going to Sephora this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely swatches, the first colour is definitely my favourite. YSL lip products are amzing, they really do last really long. I know I say this all the time but i'm so jealous of your lips! xX

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cool that they're perfumed and have tremendous lasting power!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh I love Encre Rose, it's so pretty! I've heard so many good reviews for these. But. Must. Resist. Too expensive for my budget, even though they are so gorgeous :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. We all have the same taste! I had my eyes on exactly the same shades...I will definitely be picking up no 7 at T5!! (if I can hold out that long)...maybe I will get 17 too xD....ahhhh so pretty.

    Thanks for the swatches and the review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are so pretty!! Love how Corail looks so natural yet glossy~ Rose also looks gorgeous against your fair skin~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude, can I just say your natural lip colour is so pretty! It's such a healthy pink colour

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so lovely! The shades that you showcased are too light to show up on me but I'd happily get the darker shades.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the colours you have chosen are sooo pretty!! I agree with Steph (PinkOrchid), you hsve a great pair of lips hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds amazing! Both look pretty on you but I must say Corail Aquatique looks especially lovely! Great choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooh i like that it is not sticky and it doesnt seems to stick into the lips. they looks good on you!! love the coral shade.

    ReplyDelete
  21. #7 is a safe favorite of mine. You got me wanting to check out #17, it is lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, there, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, come check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! Sounds like a pretty cool combo since most stains dry the hell out of your lips. Does this really stain though or is it more like a really good lip gloss with color pay off?

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...