Fwends! ♥

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow: Orange Facets

Orange has been quite popular these days. It's everywhere!
The Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Orange Facets caught my eye. Plus the 3D shape is just so damn cool.


Better view of the pretty sand dune shape




Orange Facets is a shimmery orange sherbert color. It looks bright when swatched but isn't so extreme when worn.


The shadow is great quality. Very pigmented and easy to blend.


I paired it with L'Oreal Color Infallible in Black Onyx (thanks Nunu XD)


This orange is quite wearable. Whodathunkit!
It's a very subtle pop of color.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a couple days off work. Which means...paint my nails with crazy glitter polish :D
I used China Glaze Prism, part of the Prismatic Collection that came out a couple months ago.
It's a gorgeous purple & periwinkle prismatic glitter. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shamelessly admit I still know the entire rap XD
If you have never watched Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I shall give you extreme judgy face for being uncool.
Gahhh Will Smith, you are the only actor I have consistently deemed awesome since childhood ^o^


♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. i had all sorts of smart comments to leave till i watched the video
    and i was about to leave you a whole heap of comments on how cool will smith is

    but then i saw gary barlow

    jrnguhreiggjgoirjiwajsfe GARY BARLOW
    damm boy is looking good still XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is so gorgeous on your eyes. And the shape is too cool. Omgosh it's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR VIDEO <3 Although I swear I have never seen a man as smug as gary barlow. He annoys me because he's always so smug looking.....

    Sorry I got distracted. Oh yeah pretty orange eye judgy!! I want to wear orange eye too but I didn't get the coral infallible......maybe I will wear orange eyes today from the sleek palete. Ok it's not as pretty with 3D effect or whatever but at least it gets the job done xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye makeup look stunning and striking as usual. Your eyelashes are so curled and pretty~~

    I used to want Prince of Bellair - it was my favourite show I would watch after school! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color of this eyeshadow instantly reminds me of summer. Some Sephora products are surprisingly great I found. Love your super glittery nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. even makeup is 3D now? i like the subtle pop of orange on your lids.

    amazing how many people knows the fresh prince theme song. funny clip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can still remember Carlton dancing...lol. XP Wow that e/s really is damn cool. I love how wearable it is. Love your nails too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look so pretty! they have a sparkly, icy look to them that's super cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you paired it with bla k - gorgeous eye makeup!!! Your lashes are so long - I'm envious :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh that has to be the most coolest 3D eyeshadow I've (literally) even seen! Looks very pretty on your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm such a sucker for packaging, the 3D packaging is awesome, and the pigment is really nice! I love your nail polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way you wore the orange shadow...it looks a bit scary when swatched but you did it really well!!

    OMG...I used to watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air religiously!!!...and Gary Barlow is so annoying...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you've used it, I'd never think of using orange on my eyelids at all. It really 'warms up' your look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...