Fwends! ♥

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tag, You're It (ノ^-^)ノ

Wii, owner of A Single Girl's Musings, tagged me! Her blog is awesome & she's obsessed w kpop just like meeee!! 

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with four things per question. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

A) FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:

1. Financial Research
2. Project Coordinator 
3.  Sales Associate
4. ......Student (doesn't really count but I'm lame & haven't had that many jobs yet LOL)

B) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:

1. Inception (what a mind fuck, huh??)




4. The Pursuit of Happyness (Will Smith ♥ & filmed in SF!!)


yeah...I hate chick flicks


C) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:

1. San Francisco, California
2. San Francisco, California
3. San Francisco, California
4. San Francisco, California


I don't move much...

D) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:

1. Friends (BEST SHOW EVER)
If you don't know the words to this theme song, you're lame XP


4. Entourage (Ari Gold ftw!)





E) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:

1. Tokyo



2. Seoul



3. Shanghai



4. NYC


F) FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:

1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Blogger
4. Youtube


G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

2. Ice Cream



3. Sushi



4. Korean BBQ




H) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Seoul (so I can stalk TOP hehehe)



2. Taipei (so I can stuff my face w/ food)



3. NYC
4. London (so I can meet my British blogger fwends!)




I) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PERFUMES/ COLOGNES


J) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE MUSICALS

1. Wicked
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Chicago
4. Phantom of the Opera
To be honest...I pretty much just named 4 musicals I recognize lol I've only watched Wicked

K) FOUR FRIENDS WHO I THINK WILL RESPOND:

Errrrrbody!!!


L) FOUR FAMOUS PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET - DEAD OR ALIVE :

1. Will Smith (because I've crushed on him before I even knew what it meant to like boys & because I think he's sexayyyy))



2. Orlando Bloom (because he's sexayyyy)



3. TOP of Big Bang (because he's sexayyyy & I wanna tell him we're destined to get married & be together forever)



4. Taecyeon of 2PM (because he's sexayyyy & I wanna tell him we're destined to get married & be together forever)




M) FOUR THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:

1. Buying something I really really want on sale, like realllly on sale
2. Food
3. Christmas 



4. Friends & Family (when they don't annoy the hell out of me ^o^)

N) FOUR PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:

1. My BFF
2. My Twitter fwends!! XD
3. My blog fwends!!
4. errrr...Me LOL


Omg finally done! I tag ALL OF YOU because I am too lazy to link ppl XD
Hope you enjoyed reading all this random crap about me...or maybe it made you realize I'm really boring XD


all photos credit to Google Images
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to be in a Christmas mood from now till December 25th ^o^
Michael Buble's new Christmas album is oh so swoon-worthy.
Just listening to it makes me warm & fuzzy hehehe



♥♥♥

26 comments:

  1. Michael rocks!! his sooooo good, gives me a whole new feeling when i listen to him.

    Whatsss with in and out burger,i need to try em....soon...next year T^T or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post~ I love Inception, modern family, in and out burger, and Taecyeon, too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh I love these tags :) Inception is an awesome movie! and I love friends and how I met your mother :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I like how everyone is sexaaay. You're so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts ^__^ i know you better! WOOP WOOP. Ahhh, i have a newfound love for entourage :D Haha friends ftw! BEST SHOW EVEEEEEEER.

    OMG. T.O.P - I'ma fight you for him! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, YOU MUST VISIT LONDON!! We are waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orlando Bloom looks so ..nice in the photo you chose. :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAY THIS TWITTER FWEND FEELS THE LOVE! <3

    Pleeeease come to London to see us!

    Hmmm I might do this tag. I'll have a go and see how far I get. A lot of the things I can't think of answers for! ><

    Like I said, gave me lots of LOLs. XD I probably am easily amused.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O nice list! I agree with a lot of stuff on there!

    Especially Inception, even though I only watched it once. but i can definitely watch it again. N leo would probably be one of my sexy man’s list. ahahhaha

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved reading all your facts:-) That guy who is listed as number 4 is so HOT!!!!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe...fun tag!! I'm totally with you on "M) FOUR THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:" XD You also made me remember that one scene in "The Pursuit of Happyness" where he has to take his son into the public restroom to spend the night there. Made me want to cry. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun post! I love learning more about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I LOOOOVE Modern Family!!! It's making me laugh just thinking about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could watch Inception over and over again too. I love Friends too! I have it playing in the back ground now! Hehe.

    I lurve Korean BBQ! This was a fun tag~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh. Your reaction to those celebs crack me up.

    I blame the fact that I can't swim on where I used to live... in the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh the tag post, yaay! Haha, Oh, yeah, I can totally see you're not a chick-flick fan, man, these movies are epic! And lol... see, I didn't move much either, I've only lived in two cities/places too so I included 2 cities where I lived for at least 3 days haha. And whoa... Tokyo and Seoul, I envy youuuuuuuuu >.<" Those are my top holiday destinations as well! And lol, I wanna go to Seoul to stalk my k-pop idols as well haha! And lol... I can totally understand your obsession with T.O.P and Taec, these boys are hotttttt *faints*

    And about your video on your previous post, when I was listening to Be My Baby, I was like, it reminds me of something but I just can't my finger on it, then boom! haha it DOES sound like a Christmas song!

    Thanks for doing this tag post, hun! It's great to know more about you.

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo this is pressure because now I need to do the top 4 project! So TOP is your main man and you want to be together forever? That is awesome, I didn't know you've been living in CA for your whole life..no wonder my sweater and coat collection intrigues you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really loved reading this and learning more about you. I hope we see you at the next blogger meet up, Miss San Francisco:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed reading more about you hun!you never bore me! you're so so cool and yay! for Michael Buble, I just Looveee all his albums!! i'm about to get his xmas album, so i can always play it in the car =)) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your top 4 of everything and how you included pics. I've got to work on mine, because Wi tagged me too. I loved Inception. Yummy Yum all of your foodie pics!!! And I can't wait to go to London! :D I saw Wicked too! Excellent! Excellent Post! :D Hope you're having a great weekend.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this post! I'm so glad to learn more about you!!! I can't beleive I forgot to put Inception on my list because that movie is AMAZING!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love buble!!! Anddd will smith!! ;)

    I'm so freaking hungry now!!, I love sushi too, n it's so sad cuz I'm stuck at home essaying while my bf is eating AYCE sushi with his buds :'(... Can't wait till dec1st!!! Cuz classes will end by then n I can finally enjoy the Christmassy things :D

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh i love this!!i don't know why but i though only current tv shows are to be included!friends is my most favourite of all time!!!the food's make me salivate!
    loved inception,pursuit of happyness and ocean's 11!
    and buble melts my heart!have you heard save the last dance for me?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I totally agree with your tastes, even if I would like to live in Edinburgh or London, not S.Francisco :P
    You make me remind of the time spend with my sister when she lived with us watching together friends (one of the best tv series ever!!!).

    Also loved the recipe of the Thanksgiving Cake, but I'm not able to find pecan here in Italy :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post!!! :D

    Duude, I loved "INCEPTION!". Super mind fuck. lol. Love Ocen's Eleven too. Pretty bad ass. I actually haven't seen the other two (fully)...

    SF!!! I miss the bay.

    HAHA. Friends. <3 Such a classic show of classic comedy. Ooh, I've been hearing so many good things about Modern Family and HIMYM! I'm still stuck on Big Bang Theory. lol.

    Tokyo! <3

    IN-N-OUT FTW! Sushi~ oishii!. Korean BBQ - chincha mashita!!

    Oh, hello Mr. T.O.P.! Oh heyy...let's visit London together! ;D

    Love the musical picks! :D Wicked was awesome!

    I think I just might do this tag. :D

    OOOOO more namjas. ;]

    Those things make me happy too. :D as well as those mentioned in N). :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. LMFAO i love the 4 famous ppl i would love to meet dead or alive...

    " sexayyyyyy" =D so true so true =]

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...