Fwends! ♥

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Came Early (◕‿◕✿)

A few days ago I received a package from the UK. It was from Joey of Everyday Outfits!


Hehe so many cute things!


She got me the Hello Kitty Liberty Rain Away Umbrella which is only sold in the UK.  You all know I'm a sucker for LE stuff, especially if it's exclusive to a certain country hehe
Ohmahgawd this is the most awesome umbrella ever!! Super cute & not as fobby as I thought it'd be lol. From far away, no one can even tell it's Hello Kitty.


The print is Hello Kitty & apples ^o^


Ahhhhh kawaiiiiiii (I never use this word because I think it sounds way too girly but this is the perfect word to describe!)


Joey also got me a Rimmel Union Jack Palette in Black Cab.
This is so cool!!! Too cool to swatch. I must stare at it for a few more days before using it hahaha.


She also got me another Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick, in 12. I love the formula of these lipsticks. So pigmented & non-drying. And they smell fruity & delicious XD


This is a very bright coral-red.


Oh & Joey stuck in a little extra surprise for me...


..........she gave me MARMITE! HAHAHAHA 
It has "yeast extract" written on it....not the most appetizing words to see on something you're about to eat LOL.
So i tried it on some toast & it was really...salty & strange. 
Verdict: Hate it!!! 
I still prefer Nutella on my toast, thank you very much.
Hehe thanks so much for letting me try it though, Joey!! My curiosity is gone ^o^


Maybe I'll use the rest to trick someone...just spread it in a sandwich & make them eat it muahahahaha

Thanks for the gift Joey!!! Me lahve u long time!! ~(^з^)-☆

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am probably stuffing my face with delicious food right now. Eating a ton of mashed potatoes, turkey, & PIE!! 
This is the only Thanksgiving song I know...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
♥♥♥

31 comments:

  1. Wow so lucky!!! The umbrella is irresistible ♥ lovely gifts you got ^^

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i isually use the marmite to cook pork or chicken! lol,never tried it on toast before hmmph XD its a staple chinese sauce here in Malaysia XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute package of things! Hope you do a review of those Rimmel goodies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package! I'm giving my blogger girls Hello Kitty from Liberty this Christmas, and a lucky girl in Vancouver is going to get the HK by Liberty umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The umbrella is sooooo cute and yay for LE things, I can never resist them either.

    I haven't tried Marmite, but I don't plan too, I like my spread to be sweet and as you said, Nutella is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so sweet!! i love that umbrella so cute!! bahaha i've never had marmite before.. is it similar to vegemite??

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg another US deprived food item - MARMITE. The Australian version is Vegemite, but it's the same thing nonetheless hahaha. Apparently it's an acquired taste.. in this case, it's just pure hatred :P haha such a lovely gift from her! Love the HK umbrella! So very you :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww that's so sweet of Joey! XD

    Reminds me I need to go to the post office today and deal with the pile of packages I have sitting by the front door. .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww you're welcome, hun. I'm glad you liked the gifts.
    Hahahaha I'm most pleased to have been the one to urge you to give Marmite a try even if you've now decided that you hate it. You should definitely use it to trick your friends.


    P/S: The brolly looks a little phallic in the first pic. Sowee, it was not my intention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome package, I want it! :D

    THE UMBERELLA IS SO AWESOME! Thanks for your lovely comment!

    Where I am: www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What awesome gifts! If you don't like marmite you have to try vegemite!!! That is an aussie favourite :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ssoooooo many cute stuff! :D you're such a lucky girl dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i wanted to try the rimmel kate lasting finish lipsticks :><! that a nice mixtures of gift (:

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joey is awesome!!! What a fabulous umbrella. I so love hello kitty! HAHAHAHA I love wonderful bloggers like this. Girl, I'm just coming out of my food coma. I hope typing counts as exercise! LOL :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Turkey Day to you too (although I already celebrated last month XD). I keep hearing about Marmite.. salt and.. strange? lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable umbrella!!

    And I don't like marmite either AHAHA
    I find it so strange!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha...most Americans I know don't like Marmite either. ;) Guess it's more of an acquired taste. Yay to love packs! Your umbrella is way adorbs. XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely of Joey to send you an advanced "christmas parcel". I know this sweetie too.

    Oh I was laughing at your comments on Marmite. I used to like Bovril which is the beef extract version which is almost the same taste as Marmite. I love to out it in porridge so the saltiness is fine. I agree that Bovril, in yo9ur case, Marmite doesn't go well with bread at all. Like you would be expecting sweet when it's salty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the hello kitty print, so adorable! :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so right--the umbrella is KAWAII!!! I love it!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  21. aaaaaaaaaaa!!! so many cute things!!! i love it all, especially the HK brolly! ok, maybe not the marmite, but everythng else!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice :D
    I love the shade of the lipstick~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww, what a lovely present from Joey! The umbrella is definitely the cutest!!!!

    LOL. Marmite sounds....interesting... :3

    HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now I miss the UK even more :( On the bright side that is a lovely package! I must ask my sister to snap up some more of their rimmel palette because the one I received I also like a lot! What a cute brolly!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are always getting the best packages! You are a lucky girl.

    P.S. I kinda like Marmite more than I hate it.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love that umbrella! super pretttyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. awwww how sweet ^^

    the HK umbrella is cuteeeee =]

    hmm marmite... is that the stuff Australians love to spread??? or was the thing i tried a couple yrs bk something completely different ... 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  28. BAHAHAHAHA!!
    I remember the first time I tried marmite, LOL! My friend stood there laughing at me as I had this completely grossed out face. hahaha


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...