Fwends! ♥

Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Is It!

So...I graduated! Woohoo!


I didn't find it all that exciting for some reason. Probably because I actually finished school 1 quarter earlier in March. Or maybe if I already had a job lined up I'd feel more excited. All in all it was a fun experience, but I'm glad college is over! I really hate studying LOL

They didn't even give me a real diploma, just this card...lame-o

I had to wake up super early at 6am since my graduation was at 9am and we had to arrive by 8am. Ugh, I am not a morning person!! I only slept like 3 hrs -_- So I got up super early to put on my face but just didn't care enough to take a picture for an EOTD lol I barely knew what I was doing. I kept it neutral and added some natural false lashes. I didn't want to do something over the top and use a bunch of colors on my eyes. I know that I'll look at photos 10 yrs from now and wonder what the hell I was thinking. So my goal was to keep it as normal & minimal as possible to prevent future regrets!! HAHAHA

But I did end up wearing this black dress that I blogged about a few weeks back. I love this dress! It has pockets! XD So I was able to stash my phone & camera in my dress. So glad I did that since the ceremony was so boring hehe


But to be honest, it doesn't really matter what you wear since everything's covered up in that huge gown. I felt like I was going to Hogwarts to take my O.W.L.s, yeah I'm a HP geek and proud of it!!

For shoes, I wore these gorgeous Ann Taylor Perfect Platform Pumps in black patent leather. These are so sleek and pretty but for some reason, the back of my heels started to peel after walking around for a short while 0_o! It looked gross and raw and my walk across the stage turned out to be a very painful one -_- I've worn these before and they never caused such problems. Weird! And I couldn't find a band-aid so FML!

Ann Taylor pumps

Ann Taylor pumps (see more round toe high heels)


On my nails, I wore the amazing Sephora by OPI Traffic-Stopper Copper!! Ahleessa, here's the NOTD you've been waiting for hahaha ^_^


I had to paint on 3 coats to get decent coverage. It doesn't have a bumpy finish so 1 coat of my wonderful Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat was enough to give it a smooth glossy finish. I know this will be a pain in the ass to remove, but it's worth it! I love the copper color, so unique! And under the sun, it looks like my nails are covered in foil =D The pictures look more gold, which is annoying. In person, my nails look like they're covered in brand new pennies! hahaha I can't get over how cool this glitter polish is. Copper glitter?! Blows my mind HAHA


Now that graduation is over...it's time to get on with the job search =_= sigh...

22 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! :)
    Good luck on the job search too! What did you study? O.O Ahhhhh. love the shoes & nails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. many congrats!! good luck with job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww hon congrats congrats congrats!!!

    your dress (though you can't see it) is gorgeous i love the glossy clovers!

    i'm a total HP nerd too!!! HP NERDS UNITE!!! ahaha see i'm a bigger nerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz on graduating! nice to meet a fellow HP geek!!!

    kisses Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on graduating!!!!~ You go to a UC!?? Which one? My brother is graduating from UCR today!! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on graduating!:) and good luck on job hunting. love the sephora nail polish,i like the specks of gold

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on your graduation!!! hope you'll find a job soon (that you're loving!) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation!!!!!:)I love your dress and nails
    good luck with job hunting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congrats hun!!! Gahh a shame that the gown covered your dress =[

    Where did you order the MBD Earl Grey Tea & Macaron masks from dearie? I need to make a purchase soon haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! Good luck on the job front too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratz on your graduation! I love your nails and your dress!

    I know what you mean. When I attended my degree graduation, I was kinda bored the entire time, except for that 2 seconds when I was crossing the stage haha.

    All the best in job-hunting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. :D Aww I already said congrats, but it doesn't hurt to say it again right?!

    I looove the OPI polish and the black pumps! And like I said before, I didn't realise you were talking about *that* dress! xD It looks nice! Shame you didn't get round to an EOTD! But 3 hours sleep is insane.....!

    GOOD LUCK with the job search! Come work in England and then we can go stuff our faces together! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Your black dress is so sleek and elegant, I really like it.

    Growing up can be scary but it opens up new doors for you to choose for your very own adventure/journey. Good luck with job search, hope you get to work in the field you love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on graduating!!!!!!!!!! :) I also graduated from a UC as well :) Your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! Like the simple black dress and that nail polish is really fun :)

    http://blog.talkingmango.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on graduating!! Or should I have said this back in March? Either way, yippee!!

    And that nail polish is amazing! Hmph, I need to go over to Sephora and check out their nail polish selection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratzz hun!
    i love how you pair the dress and the pumps! post the photo!:)
    i know what you mean, you dont want to look funny when u look back to your 10 years old photos!hehe
    its been my dream to go to one of teh UCs!
    wish me luck!
    anyway, just found ur blog, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on the graduation!!! And yeah pumps always look hot but they aren't very kind on your feet after an hour! totally understand what you mean by scooter chemistry in taipei, after a while i learned that most time you just walk your way and they dodge you, most times haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats hun! ;D

    & ouch to the heels :( No bueno.

    I almost bought that exact same polish when I was at Sephora this weekend, but decided that I didn't NEED it and put it back. Lol. I'm been trying hard to work on my self control. I tend to have none while shopping!! XD hahah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the graduation!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats girl!!! I'll be graduating next year too. (I'm not the 4th year.)

    I love the nail polish sooooooooo much. It's super gorgeous. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...