Fwends! ♥

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2PM HANDS UP


You didn't think I wouldn't blog about this did you??? This song is like crack. So addicting!!! Sohee from the Wonder Girls even makes a quick appearance. JYPE love!

And of course...♥_♥


And #6 most viewed YouTube video today!!! WOOHOOOOO!!


HOT, composed by Junsu, is probably my favorite song on the album. so catchy and addicting, like all 2PM songs. SO HOT!!! lol I read the English translations of this song. Damn, I wish someone would say that to me *_* HAHAHA


I can't wait for my special edition Hands Up album to arrive!!!!

Ok, will do a real post tomorrow! Finally back from vacation ^.^

8 comments:

  1. NERD. Did you actually make a screen cap? PUAHAHAHA. You should totally start a spazz blog filled with ur witty comments. I'll be ur no. 1 follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are soo hot~ <333 2PM is getting hotter and hotter!! hehehehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kinda too old for k-pop music but I listen to them from time to time. It makes me feel young..temporarily..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you're so funny drawing a heart on there, they are quite good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo totally missed the wondergirl's cameos! I don't like hands up very much >< but the HOT song is pretty good! ahahh fangirling posts are awesome xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. why are you such a fangirl maknae-ahhh??? but its understandable i guess, since they are hot lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! ^^ Haha 2PM XD I don't know why but I was never into them O_O I'm a SM fangirl unfortunately LOL But I'll try listening to their new songs!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...