Fwends! ♥

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remember to Prime

My Ebay order came just in time today! I was just about done with my other primer and was freaking out that this wouldn't arrive soon enough. Good thing this came just 3 days after I placed my order! Some Ebay sellers are just so efficient =]

I've been using the Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre-Makeup Base for awhile now. That one has a rather silicone feel, which I've always preferred. It gave my makeup a nice surface to sit on and did a pretty decent job smoothing out my pores. 

But after seeing Fuzkittie's review of the L'egere Illuminating Hydro Cream Base, I was sold! I wanted to try something new. Since I've been using the L'egere White Multi BB Cream (which I love), I figured their base can't be too bad. 

The packaging is really pretty. It has a nice pump so it's very sanitary. I can't read Chinese so I've no clue what it says...only good things to help sell the product I'm assuming hahaha 
The back of the bottle & the packaging
It claims to be super-moisturizing, pore tightening, & help w/ oil control
The product comes out a light pink and is very light & feels like a moisturizer
It takes awhile to rub it into your skin till it becomes transparent. If you look very closely, there is a very slight shimmer which will provide you with a very dewy/glowy look. 
It makes your skin feel so soft after you apply it and it feels very moisturized. Doesn't make you feel like you've got an extra layer of product on your skin.
I haven't used this yet since I just got it in the mail this afternoon. Can't wait to use it tomorrow!
Oh, I purchased this on Ebay for $29.99 plus shipping. It's a tad more expensive than the other Asian primers I've tried. But if it works great, then it'll be worth my money!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...